For 2004, you need to add the Winter Magic Outfit (black top, cream skirt). That was the primary Holiday outfit. I think the Merry Moonlight was web only and never made it to the catalog. Otherwise, good list!
Printable View
For 2004, you need to add the Winter Magic Outfit (black top, cream skirt). That was the primary Holiday outfit. I think the Merry Moonlight was web only and never made it to the catalog. Otherwise, good list!
Wow! I only need a few more to have them all. I'd love to just get the Radiant Rhinestones, though.
-Berry Christmas Outfit
-Year 2000 Outfit
-Twilight Holiday outfit
-Garnet Holiday Outfit (need this one)
-Starry Night
-Radiant Rhinestones (need this one)
-Merry Moonlight
-Cherry Chocolate
-Snow Flake Jumper (need this one)
-Recital Outfit (need this one)
-Holiday Bib Overall
-Icy Blue
-Petal Pink (need this one)
-Winter Magic
-Hanukah Outfit (need this one)
-Gold AGP Only Outfit
-Snowball Sweater and Leggings
-Gala Outfit
BTW: Would the Recital Outfit be considered a Holiday Outfit? I'm sorry if it has been mentioned. I did not read the entire thread.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 24, 2006 04:11 PM: Message edited by: smoredrama ]</font>
I consider the Recital Outfit a Holiday Outfit. [img]smile.gif[/img]
Hi!
My Holiday collection is pretty pitiful right now, just the Winter Magic outfit/accessories as far as the Today girls go, but I've loved looking at everyone's pictures!
Someone posted a question as to when the Holiday outfits appear in the catalogs. I happen to have Oct 05 and the Chocolate Cherry outfit has a two page layout in that catalog. I don't have a Sept 05 catalog but at least we can assume by this Oct, we'll know what the Holiday outfit is for 2006.
HTH.
Katie
Well, I hate to sound like a piggy... but I have all the AGOT holiday outfits and historical ones, also.
EXCEPT... the Chocolate Berry one. I just didn't like it... don't know why but not for the dolls in this house.
I do like the recital outfits and the little music notes. So cute. Am going to get the flute next ... unless AG makes a trumpet. Would love a marching band instrument... if not a horn than maybe a drum. ^j^ Mrs.C.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, you are right. When I went to AGPC for the first time the first week of October in 2003, both the Radiant Rhinestone and Gold Shimmer Outfits were already on display and available for purchase. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]Quote:
Originally posted by happyAGmommykatie:
...but at least we can assume by this Oct, we'll know what the Holiday outfit is for 2006.
Don't forget the Hanukkah Outfit from 1996. [img]smile.gif[/img] Sorry if that had already been mentioned.
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 09:14 PM: Message edited by: AGfanatic ]</font>
We have just a few and they belong to my DD's.
1. Year 2000
2. Merry Moonlight
3. Shimmery gold holiday
I would love to have the Ice Blue and Radiant Rhinestones.
I have these Today outfits:
1. Garnet Holiday Outfit - I am missing the shoes.
2. Radiant Rhinestones
3. Petal Pink - I am missing the stockings and neclace.
4. Winter Magic
5. Gold AGP Only Outfit
6. Gala Outfit
I have these Historical Outfits:
1. Josefina Dress and Mantilla
2. Nellie Holiday Dress
3. Elizabeth Holiday Gown & Cape
If anyone has the replacement parts I need available for sale, please PM me!
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ August 25, 2006 10:31 PM: Message edited by: chrstnwmn7 ]</font>